Size: 33 x 40 cm (13 x 16 in)
Thickness: 0.22 mm
Materials: Made out of PFOA free high quality fabric and 100 % non-stick PTFE-Fiberglass coating
Characteristics: Rectangular sheet (can be cut to size)
Content: 2 mats per package
- Do not forget to hand wash before first use with hot water and soap.
- Lay liner on grill and cook food ensuring it does not spread to prevent dirtying your BBQ grill.
- Once done, simply wipe, rinse or hand wash.
- Roll up to store.
- Do not leave on BBQ after use.
- Do not use sharp tools or metal utensils on liner to prevent scratch marks.
- It`s preferable to use scissors to cut the desired size.
Benefits and Environmental Impact:
- Replaces and eliminates use of aluminum foil.
- Prevents cooking messes.
- Oil is not necessary. You can add a few drops if you want.
- Extend the longevity of your barbecue or other cookware.
- Reduce waste in landfills.
- Less soap and water for cleaning.