For most regular size carts
- Holding rods = 71 cm (28 in)
- Orange bag = 52 x 29 x 58.5 cm (20.5 x 11.5 x 23 in )
- Green bag = 48 x 25.5 x 52 cm (19 x 10 x 20.5 in)
- Red bag = 47 x 20 x 46 cm (18.5 x 8 x 18 in)
- Blue (insulated) bag = 40.5 x 21.5 x 42 cm (16 x 8.5 x 16.5 in)
Weight: 960 g
Thickness: 3 mm to 5 mm
Colors: Orange, green, red and blue
Material: Nonwoven fabric
Characteristics: Rolls up into a bundle using velcro and an extra liner that holds them all together.
Content: 4 bags per package
- Hook bundled up bag combination to back of cart and shop as you normally would.
- Unroll the bags in the grocery cart.
- Start packing using your two free hands.
- Peel apart velcro between bags to carry individually to your vehicle.
- Stack and roll up bags in the same order back into a bundle for your next grocery trip.
- Hand or machine washable (remove rods before washing).
- Distribute weight evenly.
- Do not overload.
Benefits and Environmental Impact:
- Eliminates use of plastic bags which are harmful to the earth and animal. They can take up to 450 years to decompose in landfills while they chemically brakes down contaminating soil and water (photodegradation process).
- This bundle of 4-in-1 grocery bags is easy to stack and carry. It's a real time saver.
- Helps prevent deforestation. No more paper bags or cardboard boxes.