Size: 22.5 x 17 cm (9 x 7 in)
Weight: 500 g
Materials: Nonwoven fabric with unscented bamboo charcoal granules
Feature: Bigger room air purifier bag
Content: 1 bag per package
- Place bag in areas up to 200 sq.ft. (kitchen, garage, basement, attic, pet area, RV, etc.).
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, leave bag outside under direct sunlight (2-3 hours per side) for optimal performance.
- After one year, cut open the bag and mix the charcoal granules into soil to regulate moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Do not place near fire.
Benefits and Environmental Impact:
- Bamboo charcoal granules naturally eliminate odors by purifying the air.
- They also eliminate the use of aluminum spray cans which take 200 years before degrading.
- This type of deodorizer/dehumidifier is a money saver as it can last up to a year when used as directed
- This product is 100% natural thus biodegradable.
- The packaging is recyclable.
- The use of alternative materials such as bamboo helps reduce deforestation.
- Bamboo grows again naturally from the root and is cultivated free of chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides.
- The type of bamboo used for this product is not the same as the one which feeds panda. Consequently, it has no impact on their habitat.